DESIGNED WITH YOUR PATIENTS IN MIND
In clinical studies, a broad range of patients with plaque psoriasis benefited from VTAMA cream. To help make it easy to identify which of your patients could also benefit from the topical treatment, we’ve created these plaque psoriasis patient profiles.
Emily, 51**Not an actual patient
Your active and public-facing patient
- Works in a public-facing job and is self-conscious about her appearance when having a plaque psoriasis flare.
Has mild plaque psoriasis and is not a candidate for biologics.
- Her plaques affect 3% of her Body Surface Area (BSA) but they are concentrated around her face and neck.
- She has a PGA score of 2 (mild).
- Cycled through different over-the-counter cortisone creams, which did not give her the results she was looking for.
- Does a lot of research but relies on her dermatologist for the best options for her.
Emily’s Treatment Needs
- A non-steroidal topical option that is safe in sensitive areas like her face and neck.
- VTAMA cream could be a good option because it’s well tolerated in sensitive areas and delivers significantly clearer skin.1,4
Robert, 36**Not an actual patient
your adventurous patient
- Concerned about plaque psoriasis flare-ups limiting his active lifestyle. During a flare-up, his affected BSA can go up to 5% and his PGA score is 3 (moderate).
- Wants something to help with psoriasis plaques and keep them clearer so he doesn’t have to worry about them.
Robert's Treatment Needs
- Looking for one effective product that could be used on various parts of the body.
- VTAMA cream could be a good option because it’s applied once daily.1
Joanna, 47**Not an actual patient
YOUR PATIENT WHO’S FRUSTRATED WITH PERSISTENT DISEASE
Has had psoriasis plaques for 10+ years.
- Her affected BSA is 4% and her PGA score is 3 (moderate).
- Self-conscious about having psoriasis plaques; is relieved her job is remote so people won’t see them up close.
- Cycled through topical treatments but found they did not give her the results she was looking for.
- Taking a biologic for another condition, so additional biologics are not an option.
- Tired of managing her plaque psoriasis, as it feels like a full-time job.
Joanna's Treatment Needs
- Looking for something that is proven safe to use long-term.
- VTAMA cream could be a good option due to its effectiveness and ability to be used long-term.3
- Has had psoriasis plaques for 10+ years.
Carlos, 55**Not an actual patient
your patient with sensitive skin
He has an affected BSA of 10%, and psoriasis plaques are concentrated in sensitive areas.
- His PGA score is 4 (severe).
- Has psoriasis plaques on sensitive areas of his body, including his genitals, causing embarrassment.
- He felt corticosteroids were not the right option for him due to his treatment area.
- Wants to get back to socializing and dating without worrying about psoriasis plaques.
Carlos' Treatment Needs
- Needs effective treatment that is also safe and well tolerated in sensitive skin areas such as face, neck, intertriginous/inframammary areas, and genitalia.
- VTAMA cream could be a good option because it’s well-tolerated on sensitive skin areas.1
- He has an affected BSA of 10%, and psoriasis plaques are concentrated in sensitive areas.